- to Linden Bridge
The Outreach service was created in 1999 to support pupils with autism included in mainstream schools maintained by Surrey LEA. The outreach service is a team of of AUTISM SPECIALISTS from Linden Bridge, Freemantles, The Abbey and Limpsfield Grange Schools.
Linden Bridge School Tel: 0208 330 3009 Email: email@example.com
Limpsfield Grange School Tel: 01883 713928 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Freeemantle's School Tel: 01483 545680 Email: freeoutreach.org.uk
The Abbey School Tel: 01252 725059 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Outreach service offers:
We support pupils with a diagnosis of an Autism in mainstream schools. Support in schools usually begins with one of the specialists observing a child in class. We can offer support with a variety of issues such as:
· Including the child more fully into the class
· Exploring ways in which the curriculum and work can be adapted
· Understanding communication, sensory and behaviour difficulties
· Developing the pupil's and other pupils’ understanding of ASD
· Supporting pupils through the process of school transition
Class teachers, SENCOs, Educational Psychologists and GP’s, can all make referrals for any pupil who has a diagnosis of an Autism.
We can be contacted by e-mail on:
Or complete the referral form above.