The role of the Family Support Worker at Linden Bridge is to help provide a link between the School and home, and to offer support and guidance to you whilst your child is at our School.
The Family Support Worker does this by
- Improving communication between the School and yourselves
- Organising support groups and drop-ins, to offer advice and a chance for you to talk informally with other parents/carers
- Offering one to one support and advice in a non-judgemental environment
- Arranging a home visit where necessary
- Arranging guest speakers at School to advise on a range of topics
- Providing clear guidance on Special Educational Needs and offering support with your child’s autism
- Helping you to understand and access information from external agencies, that can offer support to your child
- Providing practical help and emotional support to you and your child throughout times of crisis
- Providing support to you and your child during times of change at School
As a school, we believe if we work in partnership together, we can help to achieve the best outcome for your child. If you would like to speak to us at any time, about any matter, please do not hesitate to call the school office, let your child's class teacher know or contact the school by email.
We are currently only supporting Linden Bridge parents/carers.
Linden Bridge is a "Leading Parent Partnership Award" Accredited School.
Please look at the different sections below which provide an overview of how the school works in partnership with our families:
How To Apply For Power of Attorney
After school, Saturday and Holiday Clubs
Autism Support Agencies For Families
Sports and Swimming Clubs
Supporting Your Child's Learning
Training and Support for Families
Working in Partnership with Families