We run lots of different support programmes at School including NAS Earlybird Plus, Elklan and the Cygnet Programme. Further support may also involve workshops, support groups, presentations on parents evenings or via individual consultation.
An overview of all of the support that is on offer is available below via the link called Linden Bridge Family Support Programme
- Toilet Training
- Sleep Problems
- Food Issues
- TEACCH / Sructured Teaching - understanding the approach and using it in the home
- Supporting Your Child with Literacy and Numeracy at home
- Adolescence and Sex Education
- Behaviour Management Plans and Strategies
- Transition to Adulthood, Connexions and Adult Services
We are happy to respond to needs, which you may have - just let us know.
Links will open in a new window